Decided to stop paying so much for a shared hosting solution and do something a little funner and harder. So .. welcome to the new host! Glad I did it because I got exposed to security hardening, dns configuration, ssl certificates, and other hosting-related things.
Next goal is to set up a simple mail server to replace the functionality from the previous host. That isn’t really up yet, but it will be as soon as I figure that out.
That’s pretty much it for now.
If you’re banging your head on your keyboard because your Raspberry Pi is pingable but connecting via ssh gives you “Connection Refused” errors, read on.
Continue reading “Raspberry Pi headless setup”
Quick List of Chess Strategies:
* Avoid Moving a Chess Piece Twice During the Opening is a good chess strategy.
* It is Better Chess Strategy to Develop the Knights before Their Respective Bishops.
* A good chess strategy is to Develop Both Knights before the Queen or Bishop.
* A good chess strategy is Do Not Develop your Chess Pieces Exclusively on One Side.
* A good chess strategy is as a Rule Do Not Play a Piece beyond Your Own Side of the Board in the Opening.
* A good chess strategy is if You Have Castled Do Not Permit the Opponent to Open a File on Your King.
* A good chess strategy is to Avoid Pinning the Opponent’s King’s Knight before He has Castled, Especially When You Have Yourself Castled on the Kingside.
* A good chess strategy is to Avoid Making Exchanges which Develop Another Piece for the Opponent.
* A good chess strategy is to Avoid Exchanging Bishops for Knights Early in the Game.
* A good chess strategy is to Avoid Premature Attacks.
Continue reading “Some Opening Principles and Chess Strategies”
I’m having a lot of difficulty figuring out the logic behind assignment 6.3.
I’m attempting to visualize the solution as a grid. I generate a list within a list to contain the information I will later use to code an image.
Continue reading “Python: write a function to create an image of a circle”
Is not positive or negative.
0 is positive: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, … (it is in the series of even numbers)
Is a real number.
So wait .. let me get this straight, because I’ve never taken a course with a lab element to it.
I get to come into class for 3 hours a day and do fucking awesome science experiments for the next few months?
Holy hell, why didn’t anybody ever tell this to me? I’d have been doing classes with labs this whole time.
Refresh on this:
- The Unit Circle
- Properties of Exponents, Logarithms
- Derivation Rules
- Finding Roots, Minimum & Maximums
- Integration Rules
- Anti Derivities, Definite, and Indefinite Integrals
- Finding volume of 3d units
Continue reading “Review for going into calc2”
I’ve made a series of decisions the past many months and now I’ve put myself into a position where life is shitting on me pretty hard.
Continue reading “worst end of the year ever”
Some formulas from my applications of definite integrals section of my calculus book.
This formula will produce the area of the shape.
Continue reading “Definite Integral Application Formulas”
Definition of rectilinear motion:
Let s(t) is the coordinate of a point “P” at time “T”.
- s'(t) = v(t) Velocity
- s”(t) = v`(t) Acceleration
- |v(t)| Speed (speed is always a positive value)